What to Expect
Our Health & Safety Plan
Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 is excited to welcome our buyers and vendors back to forge new relationships and celebrate old ones.
We are taking extra precautions, beyond those mandated by government and local authorities, including temperature checks and face masks required of all persons entering the building, without exception.
Read on to find out what health measures we have in place and how you too will play a role in moving business forward safely.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Have you completed a self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- Check your flight and travel arrangements.
- Have your digital or print registration confirmation ready when you arrive – the more prepared you are, the faster entry will be.
- Please make sure you have packed face masks; this is required at all times. Children under 2 are the only exception, if permitted on show site. Please review the Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 rules and regulations to confirm. Masks will also be provided, if one is needed.
- We have an open line of communication in place with the facility, hotel partners, and local health officials.
- Before the doors open, we will conduct inspections to ensure the venue is safe, clean and ready for business!
ARRIVING AT ARTISAN BAKERY EXPO EAST 2021
- We are taking additional measures to ensure your health and safety at Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021. Please plan accordingly and allot extra time when arriving at the show and making appointments with your customers.
- Have you completed a daily self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- Daily temperature screenings will be conducted upon entry for EVERYONE. You may not enter the show if you have a high temperature.
- Make sure you have a face mask; EVERYONE is required to wear a mask at all times. Children under 2 are the only exception, if permitted on show site. Please review the Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 rules and regulations to confirm. Masks will also be provided, if one is needed.
- No hugs or handshakes this year. Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 has a no-contact policy in place.
- We’ll implement queue lines to ensure 6-foot distancing is safely enforced.
- Transparent barriers on registration counters will be implemented for enhanced safety and our staff will regularly clean all equipment.
- Before receiving your badge onsite and entering Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021, you will be asked to acknowledge and accept our Terms and Conditions. Please review the document on the next page before arriving to gain entry as quickly as possible.
INSIDE THE SHOW
- Again, make sure you have a face mask; this is required at all times. Children under 2 are the only exception, if permitted on show site. Please review the International Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 rules and regulations to confirm. Masks will also be provided, if one is needed.
- Please follow all recommended Health & Safety Measures including: Stay at least 6 feet from one another, wash your hands often, cover your cough or sneeze, and stay home if you are sick.
- We have designed the show to allow for social distancing and one-way entrances/exits.
- We’ll remind you to keep a safe distance from others with floor graphics and stanchions.
- We’ve increased staff and security to provide the BEST customer service and information accessibility.
- Seating areas will be properly distanced and transparent shields will be placed at food and beverage locations.
- Exhibitors will have access to enhanced cleaning and disinfection services for their booths.
- Trash will be removed within show area with greater frequency.
- Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize all seating, restrooms and frequently touched public areas.
- Feeling sick unexpectedly at the show? Medical personnel will be onsite to assist anyone feeling unwell.
Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 Onsite Terms & Conditions
Before receiving your badge onsite and entering Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021, you will be asked to acknowledge and accept the following Terms & Conditions.
Please take a moment to review this document before arriving at the show as this will allow us to get you inside and exploring all that Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 has to offer much more quickly.
- I certify that I am not sick and do not have signs or symptoms of COVID-19. I will not enter the International Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 event if I am experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. I acknowledge that common symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- I will immediately isolate myself and leave the International Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 event and notify event staff if I, or someone I have been in close contact with, is exposed to COVID-19, exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or receives a positive COVID-19 test result.
- I expressly agree to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the International Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the International Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols.
- While in attendance at the International Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 event, I will make every effort to maintain CDC-recommended hygiene procedures at all times, including following the guidelines of frequent hand washing (or a suitable sanitizing alternative), avoiding touching my eyes, nose, and mouth in public places and covering coughs or sneezes with a tissue or the inside of my elbow.
- I expressly assume, and release Emerald X, LLC (“Emerald”) and any of its affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with my participation or presence at the International Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to my person or property.
- I grant Emerald the right to use my name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of me at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at International Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and the International Artisan Bakery Expo East 2021 will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
How to Contact Us
REACH OUT TO US AT ANYTIME
If you have any questions about our health and safety measures or how you can best prepare,please reach out to Bill Oakley Bill.Oakley@emeraldx.com.
BEFORE THE SHOW
Please refer to www.artisanbakeryexpoeast.com to review a full list of health and safety measures or if you would like to speak to your account executive or our buyer relations department please go to…..
AT THE SHOW
To reference any health and safety measures at the show, you can refer to signage placed throughout the venue or contact our friendly staff by visiting the Info Desk, location details coming soon.
Airline and Hotel Health and Safety Information
AIRLINES HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
- Travel information: https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/coronavirus-updates.jsp
- Health and Safety: https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/travel-with-confidence.jsp?from=bannerContainerA
- Travel information: https://www.united.com/en/us/fly/covid-update.html
- Health and Safety: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/united-cleanplus.html
- Travel information: https://www.delta.com/us/en/travel-update-center/overview
- Health and Safety: https://www.delta.com/us/en/travel-update-center/ways-we-are-keeping-you-safe/setting-the-standard-for-safer-travel
- Travel information: https://www.jetblue.com/travel-alerts
- Health and Safety: https://www.jetblue.com/safety
- Travel information: https://www.southwest.com/Coronavirus/?clk=CORONAVIRUS_TA&cbid=4430033
- Health and Safety: https://www.southwest.com/airline-cleanliness-social-distance/
HOTEL PARTNER HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
- CleanStay program & Travel Informaiton: https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/?cid=OH,WW,COVIDhub,MULTIPR,Dropdown,AboutUs,SingleLink,i80835
- Travel information: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/info/coronavirus-statement
- Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment: https://www.hyatt.com/info/global-care-and-cleanliness-commitment
- Travel information: https://marriott-re-2019ncovc.com/
- Commitment to Clean: https://clean.marriott.com/
- Travel information: https://www.omnihotels.com/travel-advisory
- Omni Safe and Clean: https://www.omnihotels.com/omni-safe-and-clean
RIDE SHARE HEALTH & SAFETY MESSAGING
- Travel information: https://www.uber.com/us/en/safety/
- Travel information: https://www.lyft.com/safety/coronavirus
US TRAVEL ASSOCIATION
- Industry guidance: https://www.ustravel.org/toolkit/industry-guidance-promoting-health-and-safety-all-travelers
- General Guidelines – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Travel Guidelines – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html