REGISTRATION RATES & FEES
July 29-October 14
|Retail Buyer One Day Pass
|Retail Buyer Two Day Pass||$15||$10||$20||$15||$40||$30|
|Distributor One Day Pass
|Distributor Two Day Pass||$15||$10||$20||$15||$40||$30|
|Broker One Day Pass
|Broker Two Day Pass||$15||$10||$20||$15||$40||$30|
Artisan Bakery Expo East Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer Policy (NONEX):
Expo floor registration is open to industry professionals only. Manufacturers, suppliers, and certain distributors who do not exhibit in the show will be classified as NONEX and charged a minimum of $100 per person for admission to the show floor (regardless of promo code use – rates vary depending on registration time). NONEX companies are those that would normally sell their product or service to an attendee.
Note: During the registration process, if a country outside of the United States is selected, you will have the option of requesting a Visa Letter of Invitation to be emailed to you.
Terms & Conditions
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use the attendee’s name, image, and likeness for marketing purposes, including but not limited to any photographs or videos taken of you at the show.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Show Name may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information, including address, email, phone, and fax, will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Show Name will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.